Every parent goes through a phase when they do not know what to do with their kids when they would not eat boiled eggs in the morning or for lunch or as a healthy snack or as never! Some parents might think deviled eggs are the solution to such problems. Well, we all know how delicious and fun deviled eggs could be. But unfortunately children now a days are way too smart for their parents. So naturally, the parents need to come up with something better. One thing we did not know is that we can upgrade this classic recipe to something creative, devouring and one of a kind.
All you need to do it add a little bit of apple cider vinegar to the recipe stated below and you will get the best deviled eggs you have ever had. Do not miss out!
|apple cider vinegar||1 cup|
|pickled beets||1 jar|
|olive oil||2 tablespoons|
|Dijon mustard||1 teaspoon|
|brown sugar||1/3 cup|
|curry powder||1/2 teaspoon|
|Fresh rosemary||For garnishing|
- Boil the eggs for as long as they become hard boiled. Let them cool and then peel the shell off of them.
- Next step is to prepare the mixture using the remaining ingredients. Take a large bowl, put in apple cider vinegar and then empty out the pickled beet can into it. Mix the two.
- Now add brown sugar, salt, and peppercorns into the bowl.
- Now carefully put the hard boiled eggs into this beet mixture and let them sit in it overnight. Make sure you cover the bowl and put the bowl in the refrigerator.
- The next day take out the boiled eggs from the refrigerator. Cut them in half and take out the yolks of all eggs.
- Put the yolks in a separate bowl. Now you will start making the paste for the devilled eggs.
- Add mayonnaise, olive oil, Dijon mustard, curry powder, white vinegar and salt and pepper to the egg yolks. Mix them well to form it into a paste.
- Now spoon out the yolk mixture and place it in the boiled egg.
- Garnish them with some freshly chopped rosemary. Your pretty and creative hard boiled eggs are ready to be eaten.